I know, I know - links are for Sunday. But we started watching Battlestar Galactica Season 3 on Sunday (yes, we have to get caught up - its very important), so I forgot the internets even existed for awhile. I'm back now, though, so without further ado...
1. New priests will undergo 'sex drive tests' that "aim to vet for those with 'deep-seated homosexual tendencies'"?
2. Light drinking during pregnancy might do some good.
3. The candidates differ a bit on relief for working families.
4. Women pay lots more than men for health insurance, even when childbirth isn't covered.
5. Sam Bee discusses penis babies.
6. Another "health" story in CNN about how women can seem sexier to men. Because that's pressing health issue for us ladies.
7. Univision is working to get out the Latino vote.
8. Vietnam might ban small-chested drivers.
9. A 17-year-old North Korean girl is changing the sport of boxing.
10. Dirty tricks aimed at keeping Virginia Democrats from voting made my mother-in-law, who lives in VA, really mad. UPDATE: The VA State Police have found the crooks responsible, although it is unsure whether or not they'll press charges. Thanks for keeping us in the loop, though, Noticed.
11. Is sex different in red states and blue states?
12. Anti-racist Parent takes on on race and Barbies.
13. November is National Novel Writing month, apparently. Make sure to write some interesting female characters.
14. Sally reminds us that there is more to an election than the national candidates - make sure you understand the issues that will be on your ballot before heading to the polls.
15. The Professor takes issue with the way we use the word tradition.