Friday, November 21, 2008

Funny Friday: Sarah vs Sarah vs Sarah (sorta)

Yeah, I know the election is over, but since it turns out we're all a bunch of huge Sarah Vowell fans here, I couldn't help but post her interview with David Letterman. Also, this will give you an idea of what I want for Christmas:



That's right, I want to hang out with Sarah Vowell. You all can set that up for me, right?

For the day's final Sarah, we bring you the latest in Sarah Haskin's Target Women, just in case you've been under a rock and haven't seen it yet. If you have already seen it... watch it again! Practice makes perfect, people, so maybe this time you'll watch it just right:



Happy Friday!

2 comments:

sally said...

After my guy and I watched this, we crack up every time a car commercial comes on with a woman in it. They're just too funny.

The Nerd said...

I love how she approaches the Joe Biden issue. I was wondering for months when the media was going to touch on him, and they never did. I guess she was just too much of a spectacle - it's too bad that's what people find more important than the direction our country is headed.